Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Final Countdown

Hello to all out there in blog land. Your dutiful reporter Jeff here. I haven't been able to get a signal here in the hospital to access my email so I'm coming to you live on the roving-swivel hospital laptop, inside baby central. Jeanelle is doing really well. In fact, in a couple of minutes she'll be at 10 centimeters and ready to push young Evan out into the world. To recap: Jeanelle started having contractions early this morning and those were manageable. We were coming in to be induced at six o' clock, and she was already going so things were allowed to kick off naturally. She put up a good fight until about six centimeters, but just couldn't keep up with the pain...

[CUE EPIDERAL]

After 14 hours, we're just now getting ready to push so I gotta go.

Thanks so much to all who are out there praying for us and wishing us well.

Next entry: EVAN PICS!

1 comment:

E. P said...

Sending prayers from across the street to you all! My buddy here at work pointed out from his desk where he thought you'd be :)

Holler at me if you want something from round here...maybe the Chocolate Cafe?!!!!