Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's On


As of tomorrow, Our condo will officially be For Sale. Today our realtor came over and took pictures and we went over all the paperwork - our door has one of those lock boxes on it and our yard has a for sale sign in it - it's for real! Saturday we're going with her to look at 6 houses that we like in the Lake Ridge edition outside Brownsburg. Last night I had trouble sleeping because I was so excited and nervous about all this. Jeff and I have been praying that God will work things out perfectly with this whole sell/buy process - we know He will, but I can't help but feel anxious. I'm also unsure how things will go with Evan and showings. My spring break is next week, so if it's nice I guess we'll go to the park if it needs to be shown.


Speaking of Spring break, I'm so excited to be home with Evan next week. I already feel very rusty at taking care of him all day and I'm looking forward to getting that routine back. I can't believe it's almost April, my time at work has been going very fast. I'm looking forward to my summer off with Evan - it's weird though to think that this may be my last year at Midtown and my last year working full time. I think I'll get over that feeling when Evan and I are enjoying ourselves at the pool :-)

Oh, one more update to give - I have continued the running - tomorrow will be my fourth run and each time it's gotten a little easier. I go out around 5:45 so it's very peaceful and I like the alone time! I was pretty sore at first, but that's gotten better too. I don't know what I'll do in the winter - I'm definitely not running when it's that cold out, but until then, this seems to be working for me!

1 comment:

Lauren Stahl said...

Good Luck with your sell/buy...the Sold sign just went in our yard and we are moving into an apartment for a few months until our new house in Avon is finished being built. If you guys move to Brownsburg we will have to have play dates...I need some "mommy" friends!