Saturday, May 26, 2007

First a New Blog and Now This...

Jeanelle: Today Jeff gave me my early anniversary present and it's perfect! He took me to get a third band for my wedding ring. Three bands for three years!

Jeff: Diamonds are a girl's best friend and it's the truth. Jeanelle's lucky she has a husband that doesn't mind splurging from time to time. But giving her gifts is painless and something I enjoy. I don't do it nearly enough.

Jeanelle:
Most of you know I'm not really the splurging type, but there are always exceptions to the rule :-) The ring really is beautiful - it brings a more vintage look to the wedding set. I'm getting the two bands fused together and the engagement ring will stand alone - I love it! We pick it up tomorrow and I can't wait to wear it!!

Jeff: And I can't wait to see it on her. Knowing how excited she is about it makes me happy and worth every penny. Love you honey!

Jeanelle:
I love you too - Happy Early Anniversary! (And the crowd says, ahhhh or maybe just yuck.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thinik i just threw up in my mouth a little bit