Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What is this thing called work?

I've been sitting at my desk for more than an hour now, and I still can't get motivated to start working. To be fair, I did have more than a hundred emails to read, but it didn't really take that long since most of them didn't pertain to me. I took a detour to Target on my way in with the excuse that I needed a desk calendar before I could start any real work. Of course, I picked up starbucks using the same excuse. With this post, I've now exhausted all sources of procrastination, so I suppose it's time to go help the children.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It's always so hard going back after a break! Good luck getting motivated!

Oh, to answer your question about finding time for the elliptical... I usually do it after Mike gets home from work and he's with the boys or they are in bed. It's still hard though and that's why I'm not doing it as long as I'd like to, but I'm working up to it ;) Good luck putting yours together!