Monday, May 12, 2008

Uneventful, but nice


I woke up on Saturday, a little later than usual, to breakfast in bed and QT with my favorite boys. As mentioned earlier, we had tons of yard work to do and Sunday we had church, so it was my only chance to sleep in. We had planned to work outside on Sunday too, but when the weather turned out to be craptacular, we celebrated Mothers' Day by sitting around and taking naps.

Jeff's birthday was today and it was fairly uneventful as well. He wasn't feeling well (seriously,) so he stayed home from work. He got his gifts last week, so there wasn't much fanfare. Although, we are hoping to catch a movie this weekend.

Both days have been "boring" by most standards, but honestly, I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out. Family time often gets replaced by all of the plans we make. When our plans don't work out or they get changed, we get a lot of it back!

3 comments:

Maya said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

morgan said...

getting lots of rest and qt time? sounds like a good weekend to me!

Anonymous said...

I'll take quality time over exciting at every opportunity