Friday, November 21, 2008

More projects

No, my crazy 13 week menu isn't quite ready yet. It's finished, but it's still at the salon (aka Jeff's computer) getting pretty. But, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it! You'll get it as soon as I do.

In the meantime, here's another one of our finished projects - the headboard. This project was definitely time and cost effective. The only hard part was figuring out the best way to attach it to the wall. We spent less than $50 on the headboard, someone gave us the frame, and the IKEA lights we had at the condo, so they were "free."

Our bedroom still has a long way to go. We're currently searching for the perfect nightstands and eventually hope to buy a wardrobe solution at IKEA, but one thing at a time!

These pictures aren't the greatest and our bedspread is super wrinkled, but you get the idea...

2 comments:

morgan said...

i like it! good job

Holly said...

oh, I LOVE it.... awesome job!

My bedding is brown and kind of a seafoam green. Sounds bridesmaid horrible, but it truly is nice. I am going to paint the walls chocolate...