Friday, December 19, 2008

Time off

Today is the first official day of my Christmas break, and I don't go back to work until the 6th! But the best part is that Jeff's company is giving them an entire week and a half off for Christmas! He'll be off Christmas Eve all the way through the 5th (with two "on-call" days.) I love time off with Evan, but I love it even more when Jeff is here too.

We haven't made a lot of plans, but there will be lots of time spent with family and friends. Jeff's mom and brother are coming here for Christmas, and that's always fun. We're spending Christmas Eve morning singing with my Grandmother at her nursing home, and then hopefully that night doing some fun family thing like driving around to look at lights.

There will probably be lots of hot cocoa and movie watching. Evan watched his first movie last week, WALL-E, and he did pretty well. At one point he laid his head on Jeff's shoulder and it was super cute!

More than anything, I'm looking forward to a lot of time off with my two favorite boys, lounging around and playing with all of their toys. Should be a very good time!

2 comments:

morgan said...

ya'll suck for having that much time off! :P

moosh in indy. said...

Dude, my husband flies in tomorrow and I get him for almost three weeks.
Dude.
I'm so there with you.