Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finale

Tonight was the last meal in my 13 week cookbook. Which means that I need to amp up my work on the spring/summer edition! I'm 100% glad I started this project more than three months ago. It has paid off in so many ways. The best part - I haven't planned a meal in 13 weeks! We definitely liked some weeks more than others, and occasionally I found an error or two in my recipes, but overall it's been a huge success in our house.

I started gathering recipes for the next edition a few weeks ago, and I'm currently in the meal planning stage. Thank you to all who sent recipes! It's not too late, if you have more, feel free to leave them in the comments or email me at the address in the sidebar. Jeff is going to make a few changes to the cookbook's design and soon I'll start entering/editing recipes. I'm hoping to have it finished by April.

Until then, we're starting over. I'll be cooking week one's recipes again, and loving it!

No comments: