Thursday, July 09, 2009

In Order to Get Closer to 500…

My husband is almost finished with the blog, so I need to write one more post in order to reach 500 before he's done. So, it's going to be about the most mundane of the mundane - laundry. When we divided the household chores, I gladly took laundry - it beats cleaning toilets any day. And, I really don't mind doing laundry, it's the putting it away that I can't stand.

When I'm working I have a pretty good system in place, but being home every day has really messed with my laundry mojo. I'll do a load here, a load there, and then go days without doing any at all. I never know what clothes are in which basket, and I feel like I'm constantly surrounded by clothes that need put away.

I'm taking back control this weekend!

3 comments:

Lauren Stahl said...

Not sure what I would pick if I had a choice, both pretty much stink, but unloading the dishwasher is the one I absolutely hate for some reason! Love the new look, wish I could do something cool like that on my blog...what program does Jeff use?

VerWaynia said...

Thanks! It's not actually a blog design program, although we're thinking of doing something like that in the future. This is the basic minima template. I added the code for a third column, then Jeff designed the header and stuff (prob on photoshop,) and then changed the colors and types.

Alison said...

I hear ya on the laundry! I do a load just about everyday around here. If I don't put it away right away, it could stay in the basket for quite some time....