Monday, September 07, 2009

No Plans!

This has been such a great weekend. We did absolutely nothing! Jeff and I really love our "down time," but our weekends tend to fill up so fast that we don't get a lot of it. That's especially true of holiday weekends. I usually feel compelled to have a bunch of people over and spend the day cooking/entertaining, but we decided against that. To be honest, the weekend kind of snuck up on me, but I'm glad it did.

I went out with friends Thursday and Friday nights, but that was the extent of our socializing. Besides church, a few trips for take-out, and a park excursion, we spent the weekend playing, napping, and watching tv, and most importantly - without plans!

I'm pretty sure I've taken a few post-worthy pictures recently, I just haven't taken the time to get them off the camera. I have, however, been hard at work on the next set of recipes. The menus are done, now I just have to type them all in. This edition will be 21 weeks long and I'd say that it's about half and half new vs. old recipes. That's a lot of typing/editing. Although, I'm not sure why I bother to "edit" since there are always a ton of errors. Anyway, I'm shooting for late September...We'll see.

No comments: