Friday, March 04, 2011

Trying something new...

I've talked before about how I update facebook so much more often than the blog because it's easier and faster, and because I seem to enjoy spouting random facts about my day that I'm sure no one but me really cares about. I would Twitter too, and probably will as soon as they can get facebook updates to feed directly to Twitter. But, the blog is really my journal/baby book/how I'll remember anything in 5 years. So, of course, it would be nice to have some of those pointless facebook updates documented here as well.

I've been looking into how to add my status feed directly to the blog, but facebook is very stingy with their feeds, so until then, here's my bootleg solution...In case you missed any of these all too important snippets of my life or you aren't even on facebook, these are all of my updates since my blog post.

- Multi-tasking - it's what's for dinner! 14 hours ago

- Really looking forward to my workout tonight...might have something to do with that large order of waffle fries and the three (count em') accompanying packets of ranch dressing! 16 hours ago

- She's being way cute today! 20 hours


- It's save your receipt day at the Avon chick-fil-A! A friend and I are taking our kids for lunch, and everything we get will be free the next time we go! And if Evan has a good day at preschool he gets a shake, so he's pretty excited! 21 hours ago

-
Baby girl is eating table food...Shredded cheese and chicken as we speak! She has been so obsessed with our food lately, we figured it was time to broaden her horizons. If only I could keep all this a secret from my supply :-( Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 5:36pm

-
Really!? http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/David-Beckham-s-new-chest-tattoo-depicts-him-as-?urn=sow-328158 To each his own but the self-promotion is just one of the reasons I'm not a big fan of ink. Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 2:42pm

-
Chocolate mini wheats have converted me to cereal! They are really good and full of flavor! Mon, 28 Feb 2011 7:16

-
Twilight at the Oscars :-) Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 10:19pm

No comments: