Saturday, September 23, 2006

One down, Two to go

Jeff: So, the first of three baby showers has come and gone. I of course, was not in attendance because it was Jeanelle's work friends throwing the bash. In fact, I won't be attending any of them because I'm a man and that's what men do. The only shower I attend is my own. If they made a water proof XBox and I could play Madden in the shower, that would rule - I would go to that shower. But we did get lots of cool stuff. Still holdin' out for the stroller and that breast pump!

Jeanelle: Yes, we did get lots of great stuff for baby today and it was a lot of fun. My friend Tandy did a great job hosting and organizing - she has definitely set the bar very high! And she was able to get a cake (see picture) from the protege of the lady who made our wedding cake - it was very delicious. Jeff put together his first baby accessory today (see picture) - he seemed to do a good job, but we're thinking of trying it out first on our cat just in case :-)

Jeff: Right now, baby showers are the new hotness. Just like this blog. A few weeks ago, my wife didn't know what a "blog" was and when I tried to explain what it was, she looked at me like I was a weirdo. Now I can't even say the word "baby" without us having to run to the computer for a blog entry. I'm afraid she's going to post indecent pictures of me for everyone to see. I hope our son gets here soon.

Jeanelle: Speaking of indecent pictures - Jeff decided I should have this week's belly shot expose my actual belly. Hope that doesn't offend anyone. This is baby (and belly's) 33 week picture. At the doctor this week he measured at 34, so his growth spurt seems to have been just that.

Jeff: Oh great. Now my wife's accusing me of pimping out her belly online. I think it's time to wrap this up before we get a little too hot in here. I'm a dork. Sorry.

Jeanelle:
He is a dork - Goodnight!

No comments: