Friday, January 05, 2007

Back to the Gym

Today was my first trip to the gym since the start of my third trimester. My mom came over this morning and watched him for a while so I could workout. I made it a whole 10 minutes on the elyptical before moving to the treadmill, but at least I didn't pass out! The trip was a little depressing. Before I got pregnant I went to the gym regularly and had really advanced my workout and now I'm back to square one. Plus, going to the gym will be so much harder now. Before having Evan the most that the gym had to compete with was the foodnetwork, naps, a good book, or maybe a game of Zuma. Now, when I go back to work, going to the gym will mean being away from Evan even longer that day. I know that being healthy and feeling good about myself will make me a better mom and that will have to be my motivation! Of course getting rid of my mommy tummy will also be a motivator!

No comments: