Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blah!

I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately. Things have been busy, but I just haven't had anything that I couldn't wait to share with you all. There are so many things that I would love to have great positive updates about, but I don't and that stinks! Right now, no news is just no news. We still haven't gotten any offers on the condo and I still don't know what I'm going to do about a job once my summer is up. I have some options, but I don't feel super great about any of them. I think right now I'm kind of in a funk. This morning I spent some time praying and I decided to give up...I try so hard to know the right direction to take and to work out all the details in the best way possible, but I'm realizing that I might need to give up some (all) of that to God. He's the only one that really knows what's best and I need to sit back and let Him do His thing. So, I guess that's what's new...I'm sitting back...yeah, I know - say a prayer for me!

Evan has lots of new things to report though...and hey, isn't this blog about him anyway...He's a crawling machine and with only a few weeks of crawling under his belt, he's already pulling himself up on things. Today I caught him trying to walk while holding on to something. He couldn't quite get the other hand transferred, but he wanted to! He's definitely starting to show more of his personality, which I'm afraid is very similar to mine! He's stubborn and strong-willed. My mom always "wished" I'd have a child like me and I think it's come true. But he's also so fun and sweet and that's the side you usually see - unless he's trying to get something you don't want him to have and then you see the stubborn side. He does this new thing now where he cackles all the time. It's this strange little giggle and he'll just crawl around looking at things and cackling at them - esp the cat!

We love him so much, every day we find more reasons to love him. So, while I'm sitting back, I'm going to enjoy him to the fullest! He's already 7 mos old - can you believe it!!

2 comments:

Lauren Stahl said...

I love the pool picture...I wish we had a yard for ours...to cute. Everything will work out in due time, hang in there!

Maya said...

Things will all fall into place eventually. I hate that it's not always on our time...that we have to be patient! Why is that so hard? :)