Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Perfect Water Bottle

I was going to write this post last week and then thought it was pretty lame so didn't, but today I found another reason to love this bottle, so...Most of you know that I'm a water bottle connoisseur. I'm very particular about my water bottles. I have several but I had yet to find one that met all of my criteria, until now! This water bottle is the best. It is a 32 oz size, but also has the following features: small opening so you don't spill water all over yourself (which I frequently do), ice insert, and a bottom that keeps it from sweating all over your desk or table. Plus, and this might be the best part, it's bottom is slender enough to fit in cupholders - which I found out today while I was walking with the stroller. You can find this bottle at Target in the summer section for only $4.99 sporting several fun summer colors!
Oh and if you need a new picture of Evan - here you go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i saw those bottles, but i usually need one that's bigger than 32oz so it can last me longer at work. i may look at them again though. cute pick of evan! he looks so big in those little shorts!