Thursday, June 14, 2007

Say What!


“You want me to be ready for a showing in 20 minutes!!” Today I got a call at 10:50 from someone wanting to show the condo at 11:15! Luckily they agreed to wait until 11:30. I was crazy stressed and even though it was time for his bottle, Evan had to sit downstairs while I cleaned and prayed that he didn’t get into anything while I was racing around – he was not happy about this! But with a little help from the swiffer and the space under our bed I got things cleaned up and we headed out just in time. We were already scheduled to visit my friend Lindsay today so it was nice that we had somewhere to go! Evan had a lot of fun at Lindsay's because she has a baby pool - he loved it! I'm thinking of getting a small one for our patio. There's not much space out there, but it would be fun to get in the pool with him on these hot days!

We learned a valuable lesson today: always keep the condo show ready. We try to, but it's so hard with Evan and esp now that I'm at home with him...Good news though, the person who came today really liked it and we're her top choice right now - she has others to see though...

2 comments:

Lauren Stahl said...

I hear you only too well, the last minute showings and the desire to keep things clean so you don't have to run around like a chicken with your head cut off! I hope everything works out for you guys...it will when it is right!

Anonymous said...

i think i remember telling you guys to always keep it ready....yep, pretty sure i did. you guys need to bring evan down here before we move so he can get in our pool! for real!