Monday, August 20, 2007

He Waves!

Evan started waving today. He's been making the actual motion for a while, but usu when he was excited about something. Today, every time we waved at him, he waved back - it's the cutest thing! I don't know if he's associated it with hello and goodbye, but I'll take it. I can't believe how much of a trooper he's been through this diarrhea ordeal, he's been so happy these last couple days. We started him on the special formula tonight and used the AF cream...hopefully this helps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him! hopefully I'll get to see him wave to me!

Anonymous said...

your last 3 songs are 3 of my favorite artists!

Kelly said...

How cute! I hope the formula and cream is working. Tori Amos is one of my favorites!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is so great, he is a smart little man.