Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I've got mine...

Have you got yours? The Heroes Season 1 DVD came out this week and I got mine in the mail today! I'm very excited to start exploring all the bonus features - esp deleted scenes! Only a few more weeks until the season opener!

By the way, can you believe that this weekend starts September? Where did the summer go? I do love fall though. I love sweaters without coats, the gorgeous trees, that short time when you don't pay for AC or heat, the way the air smells, and let's not forget season premiers. It's sad when summer ends, but I'm looking forward to Fall.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I don't have mine ;) BUT I also can't believe it's almost September. I feel the same way about fall though. I'm glad it's almost here!

Lauren Stahl said...

Fall is my favorite too and I can't wait for season premiers!