Friday, August 31, 2007

Sick To My Stomach

I committed a horrendous act today and I'm physically ill over it. I forgot to scan my Fresh Idea card at Marsh. The worst part is that half the stuff I got were items that were marked down so I loaded up on them. I knew my bill was high, but I got wine and a few other pricey items. Usually the cashier reminds you. I didn't realize it until I was loading my car and I seriously considered going back in and having them ring up my whole cart again. I probably would have if it wasn't already very close to nap time. I think it cost me about $10, which doesn't seem like a lot, but that's money I just gave away. AHHH - I'm so mad about this!

On a more positive note, Evan slept in until 8:20 today - it was glorious! He's slept through the night since about 12 weeks which is wonderful, but he almost always gets up around 6:45. It was nice to sleep in on my day off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they usually ask you if you have a card before you can even get stuff on there. That's strange. The check out person must've had it out for ya! it's a conspiracy! That's a tough situation though deciding whether to go back in or not!

Lauren Stahl said...

Oh man, I hate that. Sometimes I will take Tom's car and he doesn't have all the cards on his keys and I always kick myself for not taking my keys...I can feel your pain!

Kelly said...

I feel your pain! Today I went to Children's Place and thought my bill was high and got home and realized that they didn't give me the 25% discount. Now I have to find time to go back.
Yay for Evan sleeping so late!!

Maya said...

Oh I hate when I do that!!!

Yeah to sleeping! Hope he does that more this weekend for you!