Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Don't know where we'll put it, but...

We're getting an elliptical machine. There are a few used ones at Play It Again Sports we're going to check out this week. We had always planned to get one when we moved, since we really don't have the space here. However, we're not moving anytime soon and we already canceled our gym membership to save money (not like I was using it anyway.) I'm really tired of feeling like things in our life are on hold just because we haven't moved yet and me exercising is one of them.

The elliptical was always my favorite at the gym and I got good results with it, so I'm hoping that can continue here at home. Just like anything else, I have to stick with it. Jeff hates the idea of putting it in our bedroom and his option is the garage - I really don't like that idea, but we'll see.

5 comments:

Lauren Stahl said...

We had a treadmill in our bedroom before we moved...it was a good reminder each day when I got out of bed that I needed to get my butt on it and work out. Even now we have gotten it out of storage and moved it into the apartment so I can run while the girls nap...you sure you don't want to train for the mini with me? We can walk if you want!

Kelly said...

I really want an elliptical too! We planned on getting one too, but decided to spend the money on other things. I still want to soon though, I never thought to look at Play it Again Sports. I'll have to look there.

Maya said...

That will be so nice to have that to use at home! I wish we had space for one too!!!

morgan said...

since you guys get up around the same time, bedroom is fine. i think i might have to keep the treadmill in the garage since I always get up before Travis. And, he says that's where we need to put it, so we'll see!

Nikki said...

You will use it. When you get things like that, it opens a whole new world of motivation! Everytime I get new running shoes it motivates me to run a lot more just because they feel so good. Congrats, thats awesome!!