Friday, September 07, 2007

Cuter By The Day

In the last month, we've seen Evan change so much. I don't really feel like we have a baby anymore. He's already such a little person. For the last couple weeks he's been periodically standing on his own and we think he's recently taken a couple steps. Usually these happen impulsively. If he has time to think about going somewhere, he always crawls there, but it's only a matter of time...

He waves, shakes, plays peek-a-boo, and can play a very rough version of patty cake and catch. Just in the last couple days he's started trying to put things "in," instead of only being able to take them out. He loves to shake his head "No," esp when I'm trying to feed him something he doesn't want.

Evan is such a daddy's boy. We can both be sitting in a room with him, and if Jeff walks out, Evan starts to whine - like I'm not even sitting there, "Hello, what about me!" Of course, he's also not saying mama yet, but maybe he's saving the best for last :-)






He'll be 10 mos old next week. I can't believe how fast it's gone. We've now had Evan in our lives as long as I was pregnant with him and that seemed like an eternity! Working part time has definitely sped things up. The weeks fly by and the weekends are even faster. So far I really like the part time schedule. I miss Evan when I'm at work, but those three days are practically over before they start.

I've put a few pictures up that I took this morning. Check out that bedhead, and his pajamas. This was his first night in real pajamas - he's such a cute little boy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gotta try & get up there to see that boy soon!

Maya said...

My goodness! How did he get that old that fast?!

Don't they look like such little men in pjs? :)