Saturday, March 29, 2008

Entertain Me


I felt like a circus monkey yesterday. Evan was in one of those moods that only chain snacking could cure. We played with blocks and cars. We played ring-around-the-rosey, blew bubbles, and read books. Nothing appeased him. Luckily our friend, Lauren, came over for a play date in the afternoon. Between that and an extra long nap, his mood improved.


I remember when all he needed was a rattle and something fun to look at...long gone are those days!



He was, however, pretty loose with the hugs...I'll silly dance all day long for one of those!



4 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Those are some great photos!

morgan said...

i love that last picture

Lauren Stahl said...

Love the pictures and I am glad we could come over and help entertain him...I can't wait until the kids actually understand playing together!

Stephanie B said...

Found my way to your site through Amanda's. The B/W picture of Evan is great. He looks like a bundle of energy. Probably would be a good match for our recent puppy, Samson...