Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can I get an Amen?

I am so tired of 80 degree weather. I'm not looking forward to 30 degree temps either, but it's almost October, 60s and 70s would be nice. I'm really over my summer wardrobe. Every morning I have to contemplate the same old options. Meanwhile, all of my comfortable sweaters are taunting me from the closest. C'mon Fall, let's get on with it!

At least Tv knows it's Fall...

How I Met Your Mother - I felt like HIMYM kind of rushed its return last Spring, and because of that, some of the episodes weren't as funny as they could have been, but that was definitely not the case with this season's premiere. It was hilarious! I laughed outloud several times. The characters on this show are great and their chemistry makes for lots of laughs. My only complaint is the continued suggestion that Sarah Chalke's character might be "the mother." I love her as Elliott on Scrubs and I just can't accept the crossover. I give Monday's show a big A.

3 comments:

morgan said...

how do you have all this time? it amazes me! we had to totally schedule in our time to catch up on entourage and snl from the weekend last night in like a 1 hr. span! i didn't even know sarah chalke was on HIMYM right now....geesh, i gotta catch up...i can see her on that show, i think she would mesh well, but i agree, she makes a good elliot!

VerWaynia said...

Well, when you're homebound after 7:30, life changes and you find all kinds of time!

Kelly said...

Amen! I'm definitely ready for some low 70's weather!

I loved HIMYM too!! I agree about Sarah Chalke - she's Elliot!