Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break

I'm officially on Fall Break, but it's been a long few days trying to get there. I know I've been MIA, but we were out of town all weekend visiting Jeff's side of the family and then I worked twelve hour days yesterday and today. In order to take the next three days off for Fall Break, I had to work the parent conferences at my school, which last until 8:00. Obviously, I haven't enjoyed the time away from Evan, but other than that, parent conferences aren't so bad. It's seriously the fastest twenty-four hours I'll work all year, and there's never a dull moment. Plus, I get a chance to meet all of my parents. Not to mention, now I don't have to be back at work until next Tuesday!

We don't have any big plans for Fall Break. Jeff took Friday off so we could go out of town, and Monday off so he could stay home with Evan, so he'll be working the rest of the week. I do "get" to go to Stroller Conditioning this week, so that should be fun.

I have a few updates, but it's late, and I can't use up all my blogging material in one post, so...

No comments: