Monday, January 12, 2009

Gotta try this

In my pursuit of the perfect jeans, I stumbled across a website called, Zafu. You may have already heard of it, but if not, you should check it out. You answer a bunch of questions and then it tells you what jeans would fit you the best. The site goes into great detail about how each pair will fit you based on your answers - pretty cool!

A friend of ours, Ed, also passed this site along. It evaluates your blog content and gives it a Myers-Briggs personality type.

As you can tell, the blog has been a little low on pictures lately. I have no idea why, but I haven't been following Evan around with the camera much these days. You know, it's probably potty-training's fault. I've been finding it difficult to get anything else done while potty training. It's an all encompassing activity!

I've also found a new past time (besides surfing for jeans on ebay.) Netflix finally got it's stuff together and now allows the "watch instantly" feature to work with Macs. So, I've been going through our queue and watching the chick flicks that I know Jeff doesn't care to see.

Alright, time to get out that camera!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Was one of them "Mamma Mia"? I'd love to see that one and Steve has assured me it's not one he plans to enjoy with me! I found myself searching for jeans on Ebay last night. Very tempting, except I don't think I could fit another pair into my drawer! I really want a pair of camel colored coudoroy pants, though, so I might keep looking. Thanks for the tips!

Holly said...

I will have to check out zafu!