Wednesday, December 30, 2009

18 weeks

This is week #18 and besides a troublesome increase in my craving for soda, there's very little to update in the pregnant category. I'm still "with child" and already way too uncomfortable for being barely halfway. But, there are the positives to being pregnant, like how I never have to clean out our cat's litter box!

This is the last week of Christmas break and Jeff is home all week, so we're busy doing important things like playing in the snow, drinking cocoa, watching movies, spending time with friends, shopping at IKEA...you know, all of the basics :-)

Part of me is sad for break to end, but the other part knows that when I go back to work, I'm only one week away from our ultrasound. And of course, every week that passes means I'm that much closer to Summer break and having this baby! So, it's bittersweet.

No comments: