Friday, November 03, 2006

Passing the Time

So, Evan still isn't here. We're both becoming very impatient. I don't know if I can survive another week of work with nothing to do. All of the dialation hype has made it feel as if my due date is irrelevent, so I have to keep reminding myself that it's really a week away. Luckily I always have napping as a very effective time passer! This weekend my sister, Morgan, is staying with us while she attends a conference in Indy and she took some fun pictures of us - I realized we didn't have any pictures of of us together at this stage in my pregnancy. Not to mention, Jeff only has one picture on the blog...Also Morgan is a massage therapist and she tried some different massage techniques that may speed things up...we'll see...Enjoy the pics! Jeff would comment, but it's his turn for massage. Goodnight!



No comments: