Tuesday, June 05, 2007

His new thing

This is the second post of the day, but I had to share this...While I was writing the last post, I heard Evan wake up from his nap way too early - after I published I went in to check on him and he was sitting up in his crib smiling at me (with a dirty diaper!) He's now learned how to go from being on his tummy to sitting up. At the mom's group yesterday she talked about how to childproof your home when they're mobile and the whole time I was thinking, "oh please don't crawl soon..." Anyway, I expect he's going to be showing off this new talent quite a bit in the next few days. I guess we'll be moving the crib mattress down too...another one bites the dust...

1 comment:

Lauren Stahl said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they pick things like this up. That is how I found both girls one day. Maddie had already sat up, but it was Natalie's first!