Saturday, November 10, 2007

Resolved

We found childcare. I didn't go with the blogger. She lived on a really busy street and I just didn't get a good feeling while I was there. We decided to go with someone I've contacted before about watching Evan. She's never accepted part-timers, so I didn't even think about calling her this time. I don't know her personally, but I know her sister and three of the parents that take their children to her. Tandy is one of the parents and she told me to give her a call. Financially, it will be the same set up we've always had, so that's good - and I know she'll do a great job.

3 comments:

Lauren Stahl said...

I am so glad you found someone for Evan that is great!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad! So is she willing to take part time now?

Maya said...

I'm so glad that worked out!