Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The morning after

What is it about the morning after a holiday weekend, that makes said weekend seem so far away? Tuesdays are always my Mondays, but today's been hit with an extra dose of Monday. I'm not really sure why - It's not like we were up late partying or anything!

Last week I decided to lay off the coffee. All that free and unlimited joe had me drunk with power, and by the end of the week, I wasn't feeling too great. But, this morning drove me back to drink.

Not to mention that I think my Fall allergies have arrived. Ever since moving to "the city," they haven't really bothered me. But, now that we live in the suburbs and a lot closer to fields and weeds, they've come back.

The good news...this week is one day shorter (well, kind of!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had several cups of caffeinated tea today as well. So hard after a long weekend!

morgan said...

i only had monday off and i still dreaded going back to work on tues!!