Thursday, August 26, 2010

You probably saw this coming...

I will not be doing a Fall edition of VerWaynian Delicacies this year. No Time. Must. Repeatedly. Nurse. Baby. And. Entertain. Preschooler. Those menus are a lot of work and a fairly big time commitment. Time I just don't have right now. I am managing to find the time to cook for and feed the non-nursing members of this family, so I feel pretty good about that.

We were really blessed by a House Church and network of friends that arranged enough meals to span almost the first 6 weeks post-labor. And since then I've been roughly following the Spring/Summer edition of our meal plan, although I do tend to pick the easiest and fastest meals. I'll still be following a meal plan this Fall, by making a few changes to last year's edition, I just won't be making it pretty enough to share with all of you. Hopefully, between preschool and our Winter hibernation I'll be able to get a new Spring/Summer edition finished!

No comments: