Thursday, January 27, 2011

I almost forgot...

Last week we realized that Aida was getting much too big for her infant bathtub and it was time to upgrade, but I also realized that I hadn't taken a single bath time picture of her. You can't NOT have a bathtub picture, that's got to be a requirement or something. So, at 8 months, on her last night in this bathtub, I took her picture. Bath time has always been Daddy's domain, so I was free to wield the camera. She's moved on now to the inflatable tub, and she seems to enjoy having more room to play. Maybe I put off taking these pictures because I didn't want to realize how big she is getting! This last week she has been sick with a cold turned sinus infection and there were at least two days where all she wanted to do was lay on my chest and cuddle. She was so pitiful and I was so sad she was sick, but I have to admit, I really loved all of the snuggling. It was like stopping time for 2 days!

1 comment:

Lauren Stahl said...

Any chance you are looking to get rid of that tub? :-) She is so cute, I can't believe she will be one in a few months, time is flying!